You can reserve by clicking the SIGN UP button on our page
- Where are the Bike Lessons located?
- When you click on the Sign up Button you will see the locations.
- You can also search “NBO Bike Lessons” on google maps to see the exact location pin
- What are the Schedules?
- When you click on the Sign up button you will see the schedules
Frequent Student Questions
- Do I have to bring my own bike?
- No, bicycles will be provided for your use
- How much per session?
- P200 through online reservation
- P250 for on-site registration
- How many sessions do I need to learn?
- 99.99% of the time people just need one session.
- How long is one session?
- 2 hours
- How long does it usually take to learn?
- On average, most learn 30-40 minutes. A few learn as fast as 3 minutes while there are rare instances when someone needs 2 sessions.
- Can we just walk in?
- Yes but we cannot commit to an available bike. We have the pre-registration to ensure you will have a bike to use. If you just walk in, we may or may not have a bike available which means you would have to wait for one.
- Can I use my own bike?
- Yes 😀
- Can I have my lesson on another day and time?
- Unfortunately no. Bike lessons is an advocacy which we do voluntarily during weekends. We have actual day jobs during weekdays.
- Are your lessons 1:1?
- No. Our ratio is around 1 teacher : 5 students. When we started the ratio was 1:20 and we still have 99.99% success in teaching students.
- Is there a maximum age?
- No, you are never too old to learn. We have even had some grandmothers learn how to bike the past years so they can bike with their grandchildren who we taught as well.
Frequent bike rental questions
- I know how to bike. Can I rent a bike?
- Yes. Bring a valid ID please. No ID no bike use
- How much is bike rental?
- P200/2 hours
- Do I have to set a schedule?
- No need, just walk in.