Dear Participants here are some rules that must be followed in our activities in so we can take care of you.
- Stay back. This is not a race
- Do not go ahead of the lead vehicle. or the children located at the front of the parade. Our lead Vehicle is an E-Jeep provided by NBO partners PHUV and EJAP.
- Share the Road. We want peace and unity for all vehicles who use the road. Let us show them cyclists are Disciplined people!
- We will occupy 1-2 lanes only at all times. Keep right (or left) as the lead marshals and peripheral marshals signal. This is to allow vehicular traffic to pass and not cause any traffic congestion.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Our water stations do not provide paper or plastic cups in order to minimize waste.