Poster and Presidential Proclamation
In order to comply with security measures we will be requiring a registration fee which will include a laminated number plate which you will place on your bicycle to identify your bicycle as owned by a participant. You will also get a button pin which you will wear to identify yourself as a participant.
No number plate and button pin no entry to to CBD, SAF Training School or PNPA.
Hoping for your kind understanding on this matter.
Rules and Regulations
- Ambulance and Support Vehicle will be on standby, tailing the parade to assist any downed riders.
- Average speed from Km 0 to SM. Sta. Rosa shall be 13-15kph
- Average speed from SM. Sta. Rosa to PNPA shall be 10-12kph
- Cyclists may bring bring 1 White flower to lay at the SAF Monument in the PNP Academy. Please note, a WHITE flower is the color to be brought if you will bring a flower
- When inside all PNP camps please observe silence and cleanliness.
Route Time and Motion
- Assembly point 1: 2:00am, Km 0, Luneta Park
- Program at Km 0: 4:30am
- Assembly point 2: 7:00am, SAF HQ, Camp Bagong Diwa Bicutan
- Assembly point 3: 9:30am, SM. Sta. Rosa
- Fort Sto. Domingo: 11:15
- Program at PNPA Silang: 12:00nn