- This is not a race.
- Marshals/Tour Guides will be escorting you to each destination at a controlled pace.
- If you overtake our lead marshals and lead vehicles it will be considered leaving the tour, you will be considered outside our area of responsibility
- A support vehicle will be trailing the tour to assist riders who would need to take a break. You will be brought to the next destination where you can resume the tour after you have rested.
- Share the road: Keep right. We will only occupy one lane in SBMA. Let us show that cyclists are disciplined and we do not cause any traffic congestion.
- Bring your own water bottle. Stopovers will be providing adequate water, let us do our part to reduce plastic and paper consumption.
- Ambulance and Support Vehicle will be on standby, tailing the parade to assist any downed riders.
- No helmet no ride.
- You will be given a Map, Identifying # and an Empty Drawstring bag. Your 1st objective is to visit each destination on the map to have you map stamped.
- Take a photo of yourselves and/or your bike group at each venue
- Collect your loot/freebies from each stopover