MENU (Click/tap on an item below)
October 29, 2022: Mark Edwardson Nuñez will be taking over Push Bike Racing & Slight increase in reg fees.
Due to overwhelming work demands, Benedict Camara can no longer satisfactorily fulfill his duties. Even basic coordination of delivery of unclaimed plates, jerseys and certificates has become too difficult to handle and it would be best if someone else took over.
In this regard Mark Edwardson Nuñez, the new PBR Race Director will be taking over. For any concerns regarding registration, ordering and/or claiming of Plates, Jerseys, refunds, kindly contact Mark Edwardson Nuñez through his Viber #: 09391449214.
Benedict will continue to be Event Manager and Producer managing the overall direction and growth of PBR.
We are also increasing the registration fee for PBR to P350. Our operations expenses has increased. We have been constantly operating at a negative. Benedict Camara has actually been spending over P8,000 of his personal money each venue to supplement the deficit. We hope for your kind consideration and understanding on this matter.
April 6, 2022: General updates summary
Good day everyone!
Here are some of the developments we have made:
- We have secured all venues for the entire 2022! The complete list of venues and dates with maps can be seen on the push bike main page.
- We have added a 6 year old category due to popular demand.
- We have implemented the mechanics for having a separate all-girls category. As discussed in the group chat, as long as 6 girls join a category then we can have a separate category for them. The cut off for determining this will be 48 hours before the race. This will give us enough time to prepare.
- Personalized Number plates are now required. Less than 50% of the plates were returned to us last March and so we now require all parents to avail of a personalized plate for their child. This is a one-time purchase for a plate that you can take home and use throughout the years races.
- We have moved April’s venue to Robinsons Imus, everyone who registered for BGC can join there and not have to re-register again. If you would like a refund instead, kindly VIBER or SMS the following to 0999-926-8566:
- Amount to refund
- G-Cash Number to refund to
- Date and time of previous payment
Thank you everyone for your inputs, rest assured we are doing all we can to further make the activity even better!
March 24, 2022: News regarding March 26 Activity
Some good news, there will be freebies for all participants from Philusa and Jack and Jill
Next news is we now have trophies for the winners of each category
Speaking of categories, we also have a separate Girls category for 3 and 2 year old’s
In light of the additional categories the schedule for the day needs to be changed a little bit, in this regard kindly find below the most important update which is the final schedule.
For those who want to get a custom number but received no confirmation, it means your SMS did not reach us. Kindly please re-send the SMS till you get a confirmation that we have actually received it
See you on March 26!
February 25, 2022: News regarding February 26 Activity
Robinsons Manila is providing fee loot bags for all participants!
January 14, 2022: News regarding January 15 Activity
Sadly we must postpone all push bike activities due to the restrictions set from the record breaking cases of covid. We waited till the last moment to see if the situation will change.
For those who wish a refund kindly message Benedict at 0999-926-8566. We will send your registration back by G-Cash, Paymaya, or Coins.ph. Bank transfer is possible but sometimes the OTP does not arrive and might cause delays.
Rest assured we will immediately organize an activity when it is safe to resume
Stay safe everyone!
December 9, 2021: News regarding December 11, 2021 Activity
We are surprised to see almost three times as many participants sign up for December 11. In this regard we will make the following adjustments:
- Change of Venue:
- For December 11, the venue shall once again be Robinsons Place Manila. The venue is more private and controlled from crowds. We will have the rooftop to ourselves.
- 2 Year Old Category:
- We will now have a 2 year old category.
- If Robinsons Place Manila is too far to travel, kindly message Benedict 0999-926-8566 for an immediate refund.
- Schedules: Due to the volume of participants we will observe the following order/schedule of races for kids
- 10:00AM: Course opens for practice. You can practice Friday and Saturday.
- 3:00-3:15PM: Short opening.
- 3:30PM: 5 Year Old Category
- 4:00PM: 4 Year Old Category
- 4:30PM: 3 Year Old Category
- 5:00PM: 2 Year Old Category
Use of ramp: For 3, 4 & 5 years old categories we will now use the Ramp from last time in the course. We are basing this decision from the last activity where we saw the participants were easily able to use the ramp during practice.
Use of Noodle Obstacle: All categories will have to pass through the Noodle Obstacle.