MENU (Click/tap on an item below)
Q: Do I need my own push bike?
A: No, we have push bikes you may rent
Q: Does my child need their own helmet?
A: Yes. We do not rent helmets since we classify them as a personal item
Q: Are helmets required?
A: Yes, this rule cannot be bent or broken
Q: Do we need other gear like elbow pads, knee pads, gloves
A: No, your child may join without these
Q: Can my child use slippers or sandals?
A: No, participants must wear closed toed shoes
Rules and Regulations (Same as in Registration form)
- Any Balance Bike may be used as long as bike is worthy and will not put the participant in danger.
- Size of bike is 12x
- Parent waives organizers and partners harmless for any accident, injuries or damages sustained before, during or after the activity.
- No parents are allowed on track during competition
- All riders may be assisted on the start hill/ramp only. One parent limit in start area.
- Parent must not make any contact with bike or rider at the start of the race (while counting/ no pushing).
- Riders in standard classes must be able to complete course unassisted for a finishing position.
- At a minimum, every rider will be allowed to run three race laps.
- Start position will be determined by registration date and time.
- Age groups for racing are based on rider’s age the day of the race.
- Bikes must be properly fitted to the rider with final decision being made by the official.
- All bikes must pass a basic inspection to verify compliance with the race rules and ensure safety for the rider and fellow participants.
- No modifications of bike frame or fork are allowed.
- After market components such as wheels, seats, and handle bars are acceptable but are subject to safety inspection by race official.
- All riders must wear a helmet which meets the u.s. Cpsc, dot, or similar safety standards.
- Please keep the finishing area free so kids will cross the finish line and we are able to count properly
- We are not responsible for any accident, injuries or damage made by the participants
- We will add your email address to a parents mailing list. You may unsubscribe by replying “Unsubscribe”.
- We are entitled to use all pictures and videos captured at the event and use the kids name on the race results list.
- No refund for last minute cancellations. 48 Hours before the activity
- No reservation will be confirmed until fullpayment is received.